2018 ABORM Integrative Fertility Symposium Reception
Thursday April 26, 2018
7:30pm -10:00 PM
515 West Hastings Street
2018 ABORM Examination
Thursday, April 26, 2018
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Simon Fraser University at Harbour Centre
515 W Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Go here to apply for and register for the 2018 ABORM Examination>>
The Exam begins promptly at 9 am. There is no late admittance to the exam. Please be on time so that
you can hear the instructions and begin the exam at the scheduled start time.
2018 Exam in Germany
Monday, May 7th, 2018
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Rothenburg, ob der Tauber
Exam registration opens at 12:15 pm. The Exam begins promptly at 1 pm. There is no late admittance to the exam. Please be on time so that you can hear the instructions and begin the exam at the scheduled start time.
Germany Exam Pre-Requisites (if you are not trained and licensed in the United States):
- Must meet the minimum standards in your country to practice acupuncture
- Licensed medical doctor, Heilpraktiker or accredited degree in Chinese medicine with at least two years clinical experience
- A minimum of 800 hours of education in acupuncture and TCM
- Education in integrative fertility treatment of at least 80 hours of approved coursework
(ie. DGRM, AGTCM, ABORM approved CEUs.
- Membership in an Acupuncture Society (AGTCM, SMS, D√GIA), with proof of CEUs.
2018 Integrative Fertility Symposium
April 26, 2018
The 2018 ABORM Exam will be held in conjunction with the Integrative Fertility Symposium (https://ifsymposium.com)
The past Integrative Fertility Symposiums sold out well in advance of the Symposium so donít wait to register in advance. The ABORM Co-Sponsors the Integrative Fertility Symposium, but this Symposium is open to all practitioners. This Symposium, in picturesque Vancouver, British Columbia, will be offering both advanced clinical education in Reproductive Medicine & Infertility from TCM Subject Matter Experts, to Naturopaths and Functional Medicine Specialists, to Physicians and Reproductive Endocrinologists.